APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND TIMELINE
Applications are available on line at theleagueofalliedarts.org
deadline date is SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
- Interviews or personal presentations will take place before the League of Allied Arts Scholarship Review Committee, within the month.
- The names of the finalists will be presented to the general body of the League, after recommendations by the Scholarship Review Committee. Those students not selected will receive written notification.
- Interviews will be scheduled. Selected candidates for an interview will receive a letter, phone call or e-mail to notify them of the time and location of the interview.
- The recipients of the awards will be informed that they have been chosen to receive the League of Allied Arts Scholarship, and of their responsibilities in accepting the award.
- The award recipients will be expected to showcase their talents by a performance at the Leagues Closing Event, but in the case of fashion design and visual artists, they will be asked to display selected works at the interview.